About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

January 30, 2007

horoscope readings

I read my chinese horoscope for the Year of the Pig, 2007. It certainly gave me a boost, since the passing Y2006, was supposedly not a good year for me. BUT I am somehow not convinced that I will have an exceptional year ahead, since we don't really know, do we?
To err on the side of caution is putting it mildly. If everyone could have a secure vision of all our tomorrows' then we have no need to worry. But that is definately not the case - I'm sure each one of us has this worry-streak which keeps us awake at night.
I'm optimistic that the stars are optimistic - that perhaps I have some hope of achieving my goals - in some way, part of that's taken care of, since I've been accepted to do my Hons year - but was that Y2007, or just plain, simple timing?
It probably has a lot to do with letting things ride and let it happen at it's own time. We must do our part - and by that, it means simply, DO OUR BEST - no matter what the endeavour is, just do our best, no regrets and the best will be.

No comments: