About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

January 11, 2007

Retry, Ignore, Abort?

Some people have a sense of urgency, some people just don't, whilst others just wait for an SOP to be handed over to them before they make any move.
I used to think that men are decision makers being less emotional. I am wrong.
Perhaps it's my misfortune that I always end up with trash. People who either cannot think for themselves, let alone a greater majority OR people who are downright lazy and selfish, who only bother about their comfort zone, no one elses.
They do not make a move, until prompted - they rather hang around and chit chat about the weather, eventhough a building fell right between them and the person they are having a conversation with.
These people take pride in themselves for being the Pentium One chip when we are way into the Pentium Four. Then they look confused when the system lags.
An alt-F4 is just going to bring things back to this stage - a repeat performance at a different time.
Perhaps a better solution would be to just IGNORE or ABORT.
I choose to IGNORE it for now and ABORT it if the irritation persists.
AND if need be UPGRADE.

1 comment:

UptownGal said...

whoa! it's been ages since i've seen this phrase - "Retry, Ignore, Abort". haha.

eh, if the irritation persists, u can also cut it short with Ctrl-Alt-Del. :P