About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

November 29, 2007

Asking the correct question

I shall go back to the fact that people do not change. There is no such thing as writing out a program to do function A, and then by the stroke of luck, the program does function B. It never happens.
Phenotypes, that's us, have a complex genetic make-up ; change one click, and something entirely different surfaces. That's the complexity of genes. Simply put, We are coded. For whatever reasons, two people come together, it may be because of those very reasons that it doesn't work out - it doesn't even have to be a fresh reason.

I am a sucker for strays - and that doesn't just include the four-legged furry specimens.

I believe that two people can have a good relationship - provided it's a correct match. BUT we never do know that, because most times, we are so caught up in the working world, social circles, that we do not give ourselves time to seriously dissect the situation.

Pressure would come from peers, family, workplace, that we become a 'groupie' for a moment.
BUT that moment could be the start point of what could otherwise be an uncomplicated life. The cost could be pain, disappointment and discomfort.

I have been there, too often - yet I do believe that there is love somewhere out there for me. I have lived half of my life, and everytime I opened the door, what looked like love was in a box - after some time, when I unwrap it, it's like a stray, needing to be housed. After doing that relationship after relationship - I decided to focus on my work.

There have been many who think I am who they want their wives to be, but never have I met anyone who ever asked me, if they would be the person I was looking for.

My life illustrates that I didn't change, neither did anyone of those people who have come into my life - simply put : No one ever asked me the correct question.

No comments: