About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

November 06, 2007

years end

We are definately at years end, because the weather's cooled a bit and we are seeing wet days more. The great thing about getting here is the thought that we get to start a fresh year soon, and hopefully with better achievements at the next year's end.
I don't see it as another year gone by, another year older - as much as the new year being 'fresh'. Although time is of the essence in life, any opportunity to do something differently is an opportunity to be enjoyed.
After all, life is to be lived in tandem with the passing of time.

As a person who doesn't make resolutions, it doesn't mean I have no objectives set. It simply means, I do not make an occasion out of it.
I will get to next years end, hopefully with an arm load of decent grades, and use that to chart my target for the following year.

There isn't anything else that I look forward to except for my passion in further readings.
Sadly, I have come to that point in my life, where everything is laid out and on auto-pilot - no fresh outbursts or surprises that could change the entire direction of where mundane-ness changes route.

Let the countdown begin - to year 2008 and something new for me to do.

No comments: