About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

May 02, 2008

My Hands




These are my hands - Bilateral Simian Crease.
The bad thing is, I've spent more than half my life, figuring why people around me never see things the way I do - I seem to work with my own standards, and have the uncanny ability to work on anything I set my mind to with no room for mistakes. I get all riled up when people do not take the trouble to even form sentences correctly and end-up sending out all the wrong messages. It's like "just say what you mean, damn it"; what's so difficult? The good thing is, I know I'm not alone and that I can use the positive energy in me better from now on. I know that no one in my family has this although it's too late to ask my grandparents now, coz they are obviously in the happy hunting grounds. My parents were not alcoholics, neither am I.
I shall take this as a beginning of a new understanding of me and see how this knowledge will change the way I handle hot situations. By the way, for those reading, I'm a Libran - so far, I've read about an Aquarius, Virgo...let's see how many of us, I can find......

No comments: