About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

March 08, 2009

i'm back

I had the most undisturbed break in a long time - except for the 'madness' when I arrived and as I was packing to leave, it was a break from weeks of ringing phones and complaints. Actually, I haven't really had a good sleep - coz my brains are always on overdrive, that I think sleep took over and I wasn't a bit hungry until almost 11pm the next day.
I managed to get my paper started, which is great, since that was the reason I needed to pry away from here - this part of the paper sets the tone and if not written correctly, will definately bring me chaos.
I shared my break with someone dear to me, the only person I ever take a break with - and although it's difficult to understand the dynamics of our relationship, he was there for me - he walked in just after I completed my Introduction section, which was timely, since I was beginning to count the minutes before his scheduled arrival. He was early and he wanted to show up unannounced.
At that moment, all I could think about was, how glad I am to see him safe - how warm he feels and how wonderful it is to see him smile. After that, nothing mattered because I knew that I would be able to rest well.
Yup, still the same ole me, unable to sleep alone in a strange room, in a strange city.

No comments: