About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

January 11, 2010

Medically unfit

This is Rusty - the latest addition to counter-balance my stress.

He's 4.5mths old and really a sweet boy.

I'm so stressed out with my medical situation that it's driving me up the wall.

Never mind I can't work for long hours, I get breathless - it's just that I am not a good patient and I detest taking things slow and resting in between.

The good news is, I should be back on my feet soon - how soon, would depend upon how fast my body adjusts - the other good news is, my body works like a fine-tuned clock, which makes it much easier for any doctor to treat - no surprises, just rather straight-forward.

If this is any indication of life in the twilight years, then I have had it. I would probably want the light to permanently go out then. This moving on reverse gear is distressing and causing me migraines. I do not know how to move slowly, or just do one thing at a time - I remember talking about having to do that, simply because I have a paper to complete - but perhaps, this is just GOD's way of making me do what I must - one thing at a time - burning the candle at both ends might have worked for me before, but right now, something's gotta give and I cannot continue at this pace. I'm medically unfit for burning it at both ends.

So, there.
Forced to a corner.
Forced to comply.
Thankfully, we are not in the new chinese calendar yet - otherwise, I wouldn't want to imagine how 2010 will turn out.

No comments: