About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

January 18, 2010

recovering but not recovered

Finally, things are getting back to normal levels - i'm less tired now although pushing my limits would be unwise. Thankfully, work is easing off for a bit, because clients are all travelling and so, will not be around to hassle me much.
The worst thing that could happen to me is to be stuck in bed resting half the day - it's not just boring, but more lame. I can imagine how the aged sick must be feeling, stuck in bed with failing eyesight and limb functions - which is why most are depressed. I am not a good patient and will never be - it's not in my nature to just do nothing and watch TV or read a book or play internet games in bed.

I am travelling this weekend and since it's a place i've never been to before, it may just perk me up. My body's recovering from fatigue and general weakness and as my doctor said, works like a clock - i don't do the unnecessary and it won't give me hell. So i'm just taking things slow and light just so it won't ruin my weekend. My gf is bringing her paper along and so will I - it will be a weekend we both need, just to finish our respective papers and get ourselves off the hook from being chased for drafts.

With everything that's going on, sydney won't work out now, because I don't think i could last a full day schedule during the conference - so i'll skip it now and attend the next one. I am recovering but not recovered which when translated, means, continue with whatever, just don't push your luck. People always said, having a high BP is a killer, but hey, there are meds for that - try having a low BP - all you need is for the sugar levels to drop and total black-out is inevitable with no warning except for a slight light headedness before the lights go out. So i have reverted to having chocolate bars with me again - have not done that in years, but call it going full circle - at least i don't have to worry about calories, which is defiinately an upside to this down situation.

No comments: