About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

January 02, 2010

Shree Siddhivinayak Temple, Mumbai

I decided to take a snapshot of the temple as we were pulling away in the car.
The temple was too crowded for me to take any decent pictures. We were all too busy trying to get into the correct queue to buy the offerings and to actually get in front of the altar, which could take as long as 45 minutes - it's crazy but that's how things are at this temple.

It was our first stop, right after we unpacked from the airport. I must say that I probably didn't do a good job seeking for blessings, but I am certain that no matter what, having gotten there was enough.

With 2 kids in tow, and people jostling like in a can of tuna, no one could even pray properly. Before you can actually focus on the altar, the back line is already pushing to get in front.

Anyways, it was an experience to have been in the most miraculous temple of all.

No comments: