About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

June 08, 2007

the new definition of TIRED

How 'tired' is 'tired'?
I have had rushed days, mad days, nerve-wrecking days, migraine days - but nothing could beat the past 2 days.
I have learnt of the new definition of the word "TIRED".

Lately, I pass out into Dreamworld less than a minute after my head hits my pillow.

I am a workaholic, slave-driver, and everything bad to my health and well-being. BUT I have never been this tired of talking, or even keeping my eyes open. For most who know me, I am quite the chatter-box - forever having something to say, regardless...this week was just an overkill.

Therefore, next time someone tells me they are tired - they better well mean it, because tired is nothing until you collapse immediately into a deep sleep, and having the sun wake up before your eyes would focus - no dreams, no noise, no nothing....just a total black-out....a night's sleep hasn't help my body recover although my mind is awake - I'm still LAGGING and it's friday...*sigh

No comments: