About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

September 17, 2007

I, I, and I

I always had the belief that there is some honesty and goodness in people - but lately, I have been faced with nothing but the sad truth that people are basically selfish and lazy.
Perhaps the material rat race is the cause, but then that could just be an excuse for a world that has just gone bad.
Do we need disasters before we render assistance?
Perhaps so, that's why we're probably seeing such frequency in it's occurance. On a regular day, people go around bullying others, flaunt their ego shamelessly and be a nuisance to others.
Of course there are those who capitalise on disasters - try to make a quick buck or just pseudo-helping.
I do not know where to begin looking for a ray of sunshine because it's seemingly too late.
It may be too late to start over - because the poison has seeped into the core of the human being - somewhat like the virus - it replicates and passes itself on.
We rush through the day - with one thought - I, I, I

No comments: