About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

September 07, 2007

A million smiles for a million reasons

When does one smile a million smiles? One may think, it must be for a million reasons.
BUT not necessarily so, because sometimes, all you need is one shared moment, to keep that smile on, for days on end.

For the many tedious and trying times, there will be one special second, when our heart skips a beat. That fleeting second brings with it warmth, laughter and gratefulness....it may be faster than a blink of an eye, but it lasts many moments afterwards.

Having lived a very difficult, traumatic, very alone life, such moments are very valuable to me.
I treasure it, more than my love for shoes!

If we have many of such moments deep in our pockets, we can take them out anytime and remember them....and so, from one smiling moment, it relives to become a million smiles for a million reasons - or so everyone would think.

No comments: