About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

September 26, 2007

Before I Go

Yanni had this on his album, it's a beautiful, 'feeling' piece. BUT some people label Yanni as muzak...:)
Whatever it is, it's still a beautiful piece, to me.

Why this came to my mind today, I have no clue - just that I woke up and decided that I needed to settle my postgrad (again) permanently. Either I continue doing Psychology, or change entirely into real estate. I have a Letter of Offer sitting on my desk at home, a 2nd postponement. Perhaps everything works according to timing. Perhaps I wanted to do this, but the time wasn't right.

On hindsight, had I started this programme in March, I would have failed this first semester, simply because my work took over my personal time, the past 6 months. The next starting block is almost here and I am half-walking, half-dragging myself there.

I wish I had a crystal ball to answer the question : Should I? or Should I Not?

So, before I go (for my vacation) - I guess it's inevitable that I do this to me.

Sometimes it's better to just give more respect to our vacation time. One should be happy to leave the madness, re-charge our batteries and take-off! Enjoy our time away as time we so deserve.

BUT then I'm me, before I go, I already started fretting.

Perhaps when GOD made me, he forget to install the programme "TAKE A BREAK"
Perhaps when GOD made me, he knew that the online dictionary wasn't installed either, so I couldn't understand the word "REST".

I don't just need new parts, having hit 40, I need an overhaul!

No comments: