About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

June 14, 2008

gut feel

The funny thing about having a 'gut feel' about anything is, it sometimes carries a measure of truth. For me, my 'gut feel' is always correct.
My gf was very concerned about my situation, knowing very well that the burden of my entire household is upon my shoulders. She has also asked me, why I had extra furniture since it's not even being used. I have answered this question many times before, to the handful of very good friends that I have. My answer is always the same - I am extremely patient because it is required of me. BUT there will come a time, when I am exhausted and so, that's when no logical/valid or sympathetic reason will be enough to keep me from throwing in the towel.
Whatever decisions we make in our life, we must take time to weigh the consequences - to start afresh is the least of anyone's troubles - it's the upsetting of another young life that we must give grave considerations to.
That's why my patience seem to be unlimited. BUT it's really not. I have learnt to ignore whatever that's causing me indigestion for the good of another - and that is my responsibility which I am taking, very seriously.
My gut feel tells me that there is something I should look into - in terms of why a person does not seem to be a little bit anxious about any bills - that there might be a possibility that he wants me to be financially burdened - it's extra because of my postgrad programme - so that I will stop my learning. And so I did. I'm right. The reason may not be accurate, but I am right - the objective to burden me is spot on.
So, I have decided that this is the final straw of his having any hope that he's on the way out of my life.

No comments: