About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

October 27, 2009

of shoes bags and cell phones

I have a new Sony Ericsson phone - the Satio.

It's interesting to remember that we should only buy what we need. This month, I have decided to give myself a treat, since I haven't bought any new shoes for a bit - I do have too many unused pairs and it will be IMPRACTICAL if I continued to collect new shoes. So, for the past 3 weeks, I have been looking at my fav label for bags and although I usually just buy what I want, I decided to be PRACTICAL and dwell before I commit on a purchase.

When I walked away from the counter, the 3rd time this month, it was with much difficulty, but I told myself that I have too many bags which I don't rotate in usage unless i'm travelling and just to prove a point, I said No. But my NO didn't last long, since I walked into my mobile operator's shop, to actually change a sim card. I walked out 4 hours later with 2 new phones, one for my son and one for me. It took me 4 hours, because for starters, I was undecided when looking at the dummy phones and then during the sim card transfer, they found the phone to be faulty.

So now, I have a new touch-screen phone - spent the entire night figuring it out without referring to the manual and I think I got a grip on it.

I suppose there are not just 2 things that I love to shop for, but 3. Shoes, bags and mobile phones. sheeish.

No comments: