About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

May 11, 2007

Adios to this seat!

Today is historical for my department, because we are swopping places. Monday, we start at the other unit and hopefully, a change will effect a better karmic resolution for all of us. We have been split, sitting in an L-shaped formation, making communication difficult and our group, divided. Not that we were unable to stay together, we were just 'separated' in seating, and that caused us to be split into 2 groups, from one huge one.
Perhaps this move will really be a fresh start for everyone - the excitement is there, and even I got myself psyched up - wanting to buy a plant for my desk - just to start on a more positive footing. It has been a struggle the past year for all.
Until then, adios to this seat as the saga continues...........

No comments: