About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

May 25, 2007

why Vacation?

The happiest a person could be, besides shopping would be the idea of taking off for a vacation. I don't think it matters to most, where the destination is. I know many who have made plans to travel this coming school holidays - Great Singapore Sale or not!
People like me get out because it's a change of scene - and perhaps really taking a time-out. I'm no jet-setter ; I simply need space to be with strangers, in a strange land - a change of pace - a few days to be so happy that a few dollars could buy me a whole lot more of street food that I cannot find here.
Even when I go on a road trip in Peninsula Malaysia, I would always stop when the aroma of the hot food hits!
Vacations should be free and easy - allowing us to roam - albeit safely i.e. stay out of trouble zones etc. That is a time to recharge and get a different perspective of life. I'm no big shopper - I don't buy multiple numbers of bags just because it's cheap. I would bounce around the streets there, because the vibrant colours of the stalls, throngs of people - energy that's buzzing around would just make me come alive......yea, I'm a flea market junkie - but not one to spend - just an involved observer.......

No comments: