About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

May 17, 2007

Shisha


This is my first Hookah or Shisha contraption. My gf chose this bottle - I thought it's really unique and the broad base helps keep it steady, since I do have a parrot and blind cat who may tip it over.
Since I purchased this, I have been reading up about it. I find it interesting since you could flavour the session with almost whatever you wish - mint leaves, lemon..whatever. I like the mint leaves addition.
For a person like me who hardly ventures out after work, I need to depend on my circle of friends to keep me updated on what's going on! It's so pathetic, but that's the story of my life.
Nevertheless, I didn't just have shisha & dinner, but I found myself totally updated in a 3 hour sit-down. Consider this a Mother's Day awakening for me...after all, it's my gf's daughter who took us out for dinner - not as a celebration or anything, but for me to unwind and for us all to catch up, leisurely.
No regrets in getting this Hookah - it's great to use and an eye-catching tableware!

No comments: