About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

December 31, 2008

Finally - the last day of 2008

I'm so glad this day is here - new years eve.
It's a year most would want to forget - although I do not have excess funds to gamble in whatever minibonds that were available, it was the curdled cream that went on to a bad 'cake'.

Although I'm not rigid about feng shui, I do observe some chinese traditions which perhaps calms the psyche. This year was laden with changes and turmoil and I remember the feng shui masters were saying that the rat, being the first year in the chinese calendar will bring about such drama - however, I didn't expect the drama to be in serials!

Tomorrow, is the start of new hope - we are approaching the Ox year in less than 25 days - it's the 'english' new year, which to me, is the transition period until CNY. Transitions can be dramatic too but it's a step away from 2008 and the rat is certainly making it's exit and the OX, it's entrance.

I read that it won't be a spectacular year for me, but manageable - also apparently the first half of the year would be best for me for income generating. To believe or not to believe - well, this 2008 was almost right on the key note - trouble is, it's always easier to look at things in retrospect and then nod our heads and say 'yup' 'yup' instead of looking ahead and doing the same. We cannot possibly be in agreement when dealing with possibilities and not definitives.

Therefore, as I get myself into the mood to say goodbye to 2008 - i'll make careful notes for 2009 - and maybe by the 26th of Jan, I'll be more prepared to deal with the future. My gf asked where I was going to countdown the new year - and I told her, at home, on my bed with my notebook gaming. Her remark was "wow, you're really serious when you say you're a homebird!" - she was doing her damnest to drag me out.

So goodbye 2008, please don't come back again - I have never lost so much of patience - I have never changed my mind in doing business/work so much in a year. Good riddance!

No comments: