About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

April 11, 2007

Clearing Pathways

I have taken my shovel out and been busy clearing the pathway to the next stage of my life. I guess when things happen, there IS a reason, and if all this didn't happen, I wouldn't have taken my shovel out. This is the very reason why my colleague left last year. She was right to say then, that where I am, there is zero direction and we'll all be running around in circles just because the designated person is not doing his job.
Therefore, instead of wasting any more time on trying to save the world, I have since admitted that it's time for shovelling.
Everytime this happens, I feel obliged to stick around. This time was once too often.
I have a never-say-die attitude therefore I tend to get used when all I wanted to do was help.
How did society get so selfish? Taking advantage of people is so low it's shocking.
There can be no answers now but in time, the answers will come along - for most low-lifes, it would be too late - but who am I to bother?
I'm busy shovelling my pathway - so that I may move forward and prove it to everyone, that living a life fuelled by principles IS THE ONLY WAY to live.

No comments: