About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

April 02, 2007

Holy Week

I was told that during Holy Week, events will culminate, not necessarily good yet it is. For example, going back into the Holy Bible, this was the week, Jesus was hailed etc and at the same time, was being plotted against.
Although He knew what was going to happen, he didn't stop it - but chose to go along for our greater good. After all, He died for our salvation.
So, when I reflect, I tend to agree that no matter how far back Christ's time was, it's as good as it is here now.
Emily Rose was aired on cable over the weekend, and again, there was reference made to the 'witching' hour of 3am, the flip-side of the time Christ died on the cross, at 3pm. I cannot remember which other movie had this 3am thing in it.
I believe in that since some years back, my friends and I got into a spinning accident just about 3am in Malaysia. The car never struck anything on the road, but went into a spin. We were saved by a solitary tree - otherwise, it was into the river of darkness.
Once, few of us intruded into some haunting space and for a week, all of us were waking up at 3am - although we lived in different houses.
It's not the Sunday dress that brings me to GOD - it's the close shaves with the unknown that would otherwise be a hit on target that makes all of Catholic history believeable.

No comments: