About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

April 05, 2007

Fungi of a different kind


I was pacing up and down outside my girlfriend's sprawling yard when I came across this strange looking fungi. At first glance, I thought it was some crappy piece of paper or rotting apple of some sort. But upon closer inspection, I found that it was rooted to the ground.....this was the smaller one..there was a larger piece.

After heavy rains and sunshine, we find the common fungi, usually white/off-white with the regular bell head - which was strangely out of sight. I found them to be cute so I looked for them just so I could admire the scattering of white.


Few things surprise me. And having read Biology - Plant & Animal before Uni didn't help coz, I didn't remember this fungi.


I took a snapshot - just so I can remember it.

Beautiful brown mushroom - just growing wild like grass - no one put it there, but it got there...

No comments: