About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

April 19, 2007

How time flies.......

In a wink of an eye, we're almost at the mid-year of 2007. It's amazing how time flies, eventhough we seem to be plodding like cows on some days.
I found a new formula to ensure that time zips by :
Chart time according to weekdays - just keep track of when the work-week ends, and before you know it - THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!, then it's 2-days away from the office workdesk before we start on a fresh chart again.
Having been rather annoyed lately, I found myself in better spirits, the past couple of days, probably because mid-year means vacation time for me.
I'm not really high on travelling - I'm just into getting away from people and having some quiet time from my cellphone. I have given up living out of a suitcase long ago. Gone are the days when I will zip in and out of aircrafts like a bus...now, I just stroll in and out of planes twice a year at the bare minimum.
I'm glad that we're halfway through the year - because I cannot wait for the next chapter of my life to begin - fair enough, we mustn't rush to get things done, and that things will happen in good time - yet, when there is 'clutter' to get rid of, fast is never fast enough.

No comments: