About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

April 24, 2007

Just Do As Instructed

I think the person I report to is lame and spineless.
This is the email I received this morning pertaining to a brainless matter actually.
When we represent a client, it is our job to ensure that the interest of our client is the priority. That's why some of us have repeat clients and/or clients by referral and others are always looking for new clients.
My boss expects me to involve my client in a transaction that preceeded the completion of his purchase. AND when I told him the legality of it all, he said JUST DO AS INSTRUCTED.
I guess that's the difference between why he's in the company for so long and still cannot command a price. How does anyone else be interested in putting a value onto a person who sways with the wind, doesn't know law and behaves like he's a huge Nappy.....i.e. full of shit
Lucky me I have made plans to move forward and change of scene.
If we are all to Do As Instructed, then we are not worth an animal's life either - Even animals give thought to instinct, which is to survive first - why would an animal put itself in danger deliberately? It's a food chain out there and I'm sure even the antelope wishes to be on top of the food chain instead of where it is right now.
I may not be on top of the food chain in my office, but that doesn't mean I do not prefer the view from the top. So, if this chain link doesn't work for me, we are in a free society, I will move to another food chain where I decide what I should eat, say and do.

No comments: