About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

June 18, 2009

Birds Of Paradise

This is the other drawing I did for another empty picture frame.

Actually, I think it's a decent attempt, since I didn't have a full set of coloured pencils.

As you can see, again, it's in a pair.

I'll probably try my hand at something else today, if time permits. Perhaps upgrade to a larger drawing space and see what happens.

I have not decided to change me profession - I have just decided that instead of printing out new photographs for the frames, I could be creative and do this.

Of the many things in life we have to face, I have never been afraid to express my thoughts, sentiments and even shortcomings. This is one example of it.

As bothered as I can be about getting things done, I am all for trying. Perhaps this is where my patience oozes out from - but wherever it comes from, it's not a bad thing. It may even bring a laugh when when I'm upset.

Birds of Paradise, this is in my room - why, because my room is now my sanctuary and it's one way to personalise it - with things that are meaningful to me - my own stuff.

No comments: