About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

June 20, 2009

I can do that 2 !

This is my latest - first picture uploaded in a proper frame. It's actually hanging in my bathroom - since I have repossessed my ensuite recently, I thought to give it a make-over with a personal touch. I didn't think it was necessary to go out and buy decorative stuff if I could 'add-value' by being creative - after all, it's my and only my ensuite.

Tough to fanthom, but besides taking the odd two dollars, ten dollars out of my wallet, the X, was still using the ensuite until two days ago, when my fuse blew.

NOBODY said anything to me - I just couldn't take it that he was messing up my bathroom - like leaving trimmed eyebrow hairs all over the sink. He smoked in my bathroom too - the funny thing is, although I can opt to either chain smoke or social smoke (when the need arises), I do not smoke in my bedroom or my bathroom. AND, you know how nicotine gets onto the tiles and the X does not bother to even wipe it from time to time - meaning, he doesn't clean up after himself, especially when the property in question is not his or one which he could push responsibility to.

So, finally, my bedroom is my total personal space, ensuite included.

And this picture and it's caption, will always remind me that I have told him many years ago., if you can do it, I can do it too. Meaning, if a person shrugs his responsibilities, I can be just as irresponsible. If a person doesn't give me consideration, I will disregard that person totally. If a person thinks I cannot remove him, because he's a chattel to my property, then I will create a law that allows removal of such a chattel without any breach to the title.

As oblivious as the X makes himself to be, where everything is concerned, he should remember that, as God gives, God can take it back.



No comments: