About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

June 19, 2009

For my son


My son asked me to do a drawing of his fat cat - which is really tough since i'm no artist. This is the best that I came up with. I didn't colour it black, because I don't think I have the skill to actually have a gradation of black.
It's now on his desk.
This picture tells the story of his cat, pringles - who spends most of her time dreaming, day and night - I usually have a vase of flowers on the table, and she's usually there smelling the flowers - she's smart enough not to shred them thankfully.
I didn't do another rose, because I wanted to try a different flower and although I could have done the usual butterfly, I didn't wish to make it simple to understand because the butterfly is in the cat's thought - and it has to be different from how we view butterflies - because for the cat, it's just a toy - not an insect with colourful wings and markings.

No comments: