About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

June 01, 2009

Numerology - thought provoking

On the average, the number 5 personality is rather happy-go-lucky; living for today, and not worrying too much about tomorrow. It is important for you to mix with people of a like mind, and try to avoid those that are too serious and demanding. It is also important for you to find a job that provides thought-provoking tasks rather than routine and redundant responsibilities. You do best dealing with people, but the important thing is that you have the freedom to express yourself at all times. You have an innate ability to think through complex matters and analyze them quickly, but then be off to something new.

This is what is said about me, according to Numerology.
I tend to take-in such reads 'with a pinch of salt', but decided to look at it more closely, since it seems to be making references about me, in really specific terms, going by how my life has been.

When discussing cultures and beliefs, numerology has contributed to many generations of people who sought advice from astrologers and the like. Just knowing that I'm a Libran, doesn't say much, because 2 Librans can be totally unalike - because it's never one thing that makes us similar, but many things that can cause us to be different.

It's true - shocking but true.

I get bored too easily and hence the need to do several things simultaneously, which tires me out too much, but nevertheless, necessary. I worry about tomorrow only when tomorrow comes, because I focus on today, so that I don't have to worry about tomorrow. If I give a thought about tomorrow, it is only in passing but never in indulgence - my mantra is : take care of today extremely well, so that tomorrow will be a better day. Pointless in worrying about tomorrow and wasting today, because we may never wake up tomorrow to even have the time to worry about it.
Bottom line.

No comments: