About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

June 30, 2009

Twitter

I have no idea what this Twitter does, but it looked easy enough - and so why not? I managed to link it to this page and well, let's see what happens.

I am not high on using all the tools in the internet since time is never something I have in luxury, but I'm okay to just plod along to figure things out - if anything, it would give me endless hours of stress, just trying to get a whole big picture and we all need to 'upgrade' ourselves just to stay in the loop about what's going on in the world of free information exchange.

I have been looking into something I would like to do online, for a long time now, and I may just dive into it soon. People have webpages, sell stuff on ebay etc., so perhaps this is as good a time as any to get down to doing what I wanted to do - have a web-page that is useful and interactive. The idea came to me yesterday, although it was born, more than 10 years ago. Then, the internet was slow and webdesigners were far and few - only large ISPs hired them.

I suppose, for all things online, it's great for information - light and heavy - it certainly has changed the way people read, because we can do ebooks too. It may not be a total solution for us, but it's a start to share thoughts, information and perhaps build bridges towards better understanding within people of different backgrounds. An opinion is an opinion and as long as we see it in that light, we can expand our thoughts.

No comments: