About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

June 18, 2009

Roses - for my bedside

Here's another of my drawing -roses, it's now on my bedside table.

It still looks a bit stiff, but I'm gung-ho about fixing that - will pick up a box of coloured pencils, proper box and maybe it'll motivate me to get the drawings to be less harsh.

This drawing will probably serve as a reminder, since it's the first thing I will see when I pick up my mobile phone in the morning - a reminder that our life is like art paper - it's up to us to make it worth a look. We can sit and expect things to happen for us, or we can take matters into our own hands and work with what we have and still come up with something.

It wouldn't bother me that this drawing could be better done by a kid, because it only matters that I didn't let inexperience or insufficient training be a lifetime hurdle. Doesn't matter if this standard of drawing could never have gotten me a grade in my GCE-O levels (I dropped the subject), it only matters that I drew this, from my heart.

No comments: