About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

June 19, 2009

Frisco Drawing

This would be the first solitary picture I have drawn so far, simply because I cannot imagine trying to do another parrot on this small space. Already, I feel that the feathers are not convincing. Well, Frisco is not quite as colourful, his body is mostly green, but if I did that, it will not look like a bird, but a blotch of colour.

Again, I forgot to take a picture of the picture before loading it into the photo frame, so there is this white spot.

I'm supposed to be busy studying - actually, I am, and in between this is what I have decided to occupy myself with, so that I can stay put at my desk, lest I decide to abandon my stats altogether, if I find something more interesting to do.

We all manage our time differently, and the bottom line is, we should do what we want to do - not what is expected of us to do. But, whatever it is that we decide to do, we should not abandon the goal of the task at all. Which means to say, it's fine to deviate, but let's not go totally off tangent and get ourselves onto a different planet.

No comments: