About Me

My photo
Read my blog and figure it out....:)

Search This Blog

November 10, 2008

Sleepless

Another symptom just surfaced - sleeplessness.

It's tough when there is a full schedule of work and you cannot fall asleep. It's not about the overworked mind, but more of restlessness.
Comfort food is still on the menu, very much so.

I used to paint for therapy - but lately, because work takes me outdoors too, I have shelved the idea temporarily. I would paint to ease the stress if I were sure I would be indoors long enough. Perhaps I shall try that after I finish my assignment - and all my weeks' appointments.

People do well with bare minimum sleep according to their body clock - it's not a dire situation, just tricky, since one wakes up feeling like a ton of bricks just baked in your brains. Caffeine does the job but it would take larger amounts before the entire body wakes up.

I do have external work today and well, make-up does wonders.
I know that we should not try to go to bed on a full stomach but all things considered, comforting my mental state is more critical than thinking about the hours of sleep I would loose.

No comments: